#ThursdayThought – Keeping A Right Perspective
During challenging times, our attitudes and outlook can get distorted, negative and despairing at times.
By keeping the right perspective, we can encourage others to see through difficult times and keep our organizations, companies and communities connected and intact.
Here’s how to keep a right perspective:
- Know that nothing is ever permanent, and troubling times are temporary as well.
- Taking the time to reassess your goals.
- Refine your plans and strategy.
- Serve others. Lose yourself in meeting other people’s needs.
- Humor. Laughter is the best medicine. Appropriate humor can cheer up the soul and redirect hopelessness.
- Cast a strong and broad vision to others.
- Appreciate what you have.
- Exercise. Stretch. Breathe.
- Be thankful. Thank others. Appreciate the people you connect with.
- Find the road through and what will be on the other side.
Thoughts and activities like these help gain a more sober view of what is going on and can greatly encourage you in your efforts to inspire others to do the same.
Know that nothing is ever permanent, and troubling times are temporary as well.Tweet
Only through the proper perspective can we get through a crisis with an intact mindset ready to build others up again.