#ThursdayThought – Business Is People
In our automated, tech, and email driven workplace, it’s hard to think that business is about people. But consider these thoughts:
- You don’t conduct business (B2B or B2C) with companies, but with people you trust.
- The very first business exchanges centuries ago, before technology and systems, revolved around people first.
- In every transaction, there is at least two people that are affected.
- In your efforts to move up and become wealthy, there are people that share in your success and depend on you to help them succeed as well.
- Acquiring the world means nothing if people are not there to support you. Acquiring people to support you means everything even if you do not have the world at your disposal.
- Don’t lose who you are as a person for things that are temporary.
- Every industry has one common denominator – people. The systems, business models, technologies, and products or services differ company to company.
- Profits are temporary. People are permanent.
If we kept in mind that every action we conduct in our business has the opportunity to impact other people – for good or for ill – we could make a positive and transformative impact in our sphere of influence. So keep in mind
Business Is People