Make Your Influence Matter in 2017
- Was there a self-centered goal that neglected others?
- Did your determination eclipse the needs that others had?
- Were you so focused on your goals that you overlooked needs elsewhere?
- Did you include people in helping you, or building accountability, or mutual team goals for your spheres of influence in your life?
- Was there any fear that prevented you from being all you could be for others?
Asking objective questions – both from yourself and from others – is a great way to have us realize how our behaviors impact, for good or for ill, those whose lives intersect with ours.
None of us live or work in a bubble; everything we do has the ability to help others grow, or prevent it.
Determine this year to make your influence matter in the lives of as many people as you can this year.